Monday, September 5, 2016

SPOTLIGHT Challenger of the Week- Megan Fontaine

Megan started as a CHALLENGER just like I did!  She focused on bettering HERSELF and helping others along the way and is now ALSO a COACH on our FITS DYNASTY team <3

WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE YOU WERE READY FOR CHANGE?
The reason I decided to start this journey was i was tired of feeling lousy.  Being a mother of 2 at the time and pregnant with a 3rd I knew I needed to be in great shape to keep up with them. Thanks to you I realized I was greater than my excuses. 



WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS, AND WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT TO YOU?
My goal was to lose 20lbs on top of the 15lbs I gained from pregnancy. With starting my healthy eating while pregnant it helped get me down to my pre pregnancy weight fast and I'm happy to say I'm only 3lbs away from my goal of 20 extra lbs. I just wanted to feel happy in my own skin again and I'm honestly so happy. Before getting dressed was a big thing Id try on 3-4 outfits to find something that I looked decent in and then I'd feel horrible the rest of the day. Now when I get dressed im happy to see what is in the mirror. 



ARE YOU SEEING / FEELING RESULTS?
I'm absolutely seeing results after 3weeks I didn't think it was a big difference until I pulled out the before picture!

I think her RESULTS say it ALL!!!! <3

WHAT IS YOUR FAV PART ABOUT BEING IN A CHALLENGE GROUP?
My favorite part about being in this challenge group is checking in each day and having that extra motivation from others. 


HOW HAS A CHALLENGE GROUP HELPED YOU?
When I see someone post a sweaty selfie it makes me want to post one too. And it keeps me going strong.



HOW WILL YOU FEEL ONCE YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
When I reach my goals, I will feel Empowered! That fact that I took charge of my own life and knowing that I succeeded bc of the choices I made. This is my new lifestyle and I love it! 

So proud of you girl!!!  You're accomplishing amazing goals and setting a great example for your family!!!  The sky is the limit for you!!! <3


Fill out my online form.

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT