Monday, February 9, 2015

21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix EXTREME Review and Details

21 Day Fix EXTREME Eeeeeee it's HERE!!!  


Ok, so I WAS committed to the Body Beast Casting call…BUT, as soon as I found out Autumn Calabrese was releasing another 21 Day Fix workout that was geared towards those like myself who not only need structure, but they want all food choices spelled out for them, and they also want QUICK results (the healthy way), I was ALL IN!

So, what is the 21 Day Fix?
The 21 Day Fix was released just last year, and it was a HUGE hit with my challengers!!!   The workout consists of 30 minute workouts, 7 days per week—LOTS of variety (plyo, upper body, lower body, pilates, yoga, etc).  Along with the workouts, we got these amazing, color-coded containers that help measure how much of EACH food group that we should be eating daily for best results.  This took the guess work out of weight loss!  If you like structure and a plan that is spelled out for you like I do…THIS is the program for you!  Below is one of my accountability pictures while doing the 21 Day Fix…super crazy, right?  My body responded quickly to the right portions of the right foods!!!  My challengers had the same success as I did!



So, now comes 21 Day Fix Extreme.  This program amps things up a bit!!  The workouts are still 30 minutes long with the same variety, but they are much more intense.  The nutrition plan is more strict, and there is an option to follow Autumn’s “Countdown to Competition” meal plan.  This program is designed to get you quick results for an upcoming event or vacation OR even get you bikini competition ready.


What does the program come with?


-A variety of 9 different Workouts
-A List of "allowed" Foods
-A Clean Eating Meal Plan
-A Countdown to Competition Meal Plan
-6 Color Coded Containers


Oh, and don’t let the size of the containers fool you…they hold a LOT of food!



I plan to follow the “Countdown to Competition” meal plan.  Below is my 21 Day Fix EXTREME Countdown to Competition Meal Plan for week 1.  I am so excited to share my journey and progress with you, and I’m so excited to see my challengers’ progress as well!!





I run 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge groups that make the process FUN...I'd love for you to join us!  Please fill out your contact info below so we can chat about your goals, and I can help coach you to reach them! <3  


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT