Friday, September 2, 2016

Healthy Chicken Tacos - Taco Tuesday!

I love tacos, but I can't stand how BLOATED I am after taco night!  I'm a little carb AND sodium sensitive, so I prefer very little starchy carbs and NO taco "kit" (those things are FULL of sodium)!!! 

My hubby makes these tacos, and they are amazing!  Give them a try...you will love them!



Ingredients:
1lb Ground chicken or Chicken breast
1 Medium tomato
1 Avocado
1 Large onion
1 Small jalapeño
1 Can organic refried black beans 
Lettuce
Salsa
Hot sauce
2tsp Chipotle powder
2tsp Chili powder
2tsp Onion powder
2tsp Ground cumin
Red Pepper to taste
Black pepper to taste

Low carb wraps OR low carb chips (if you prefer a taco salad)



Directions:
Brown chicken on medium-high heat, add Chipotle powder, Onion powder, Red pepper, Chili powder, Cumin, and Black pepper.
Serve on low carb wrap and top with tomato, avocado, onion, jalapeno, and heated refried black beans OR serve as a salad with low carb chips crushed on top :)  

My Instagram Hubby taking a photo of his Masterpiece :p

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT