Friday, December 16, 2016

My Top 20 Random Favorite Things - Christmas Gift and Stocking Stuffer Ideas

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things <3

Whenever I think of my favorite things around Christmas time...I think of my granny who is 89 years old - this was one of her favorite songs to sing to me when I was little <3



Anyways... :)  I wanted to compile all of my most random favorite things in one blog post...maybe this will help you with some Christmas gift and / or stocking stuffer ideas for your loved one!

Here are my Top 20 Random Favorite Things:

20.  Stay Glossy Lip Gloss
Whenever I post a picture of me wearing this lip gloss on social media, I almost always have people asking me "what kind of lip gloss is that?".  I have several shades and love them all!



19.  Diva Ring Light
This diva light is amazing!  It casts a perfectly even light around your face with no shadows!  This would be the perfect gift for any photographer or any work from home entrepreneur who makes a lot of videos!



18.  Turbie Twist Hair Towel Wrap
I seriously use this hair towel wrap every single day, and I pack it anytime I go anywhere!  My 7yr old also insists wearing one after washing her hair.  It cuts blowdrying time in half, and it keeps your shirt from getting wet!



17.  3 Day Refresh and Shakeology
My favorite 3 day cleanse to help me get back on track and lose up to 6lbs!!  And, my favorite craving buster that helps me get 5 servings of veggies in daily.  This is the perfect New Years jumpstart - it's exactly how I start every New Year!



16.  5 Love Languages
My favorite book of ALL time!  ALL couples need to read or listen to this audiobook!  I listened to this entire audiobook and thoroughly cleaned my entire house one day just so I could finish it.  And, after I did...I wanted to go out and buy a copy of this book for EVERY couple I know! lol  It's seriously THAT good <3



15. Audible for Audiobooks
Speaking of audiobooks, an Audible membership is something I could never live without!  Each day I listen to some type of personal development or inspiration as we take a 4 mile walk/run and when I'm getting ready for the day.  All you have to do is log into audible.com, purchase a book...then, open the audible app on your phone and log in to listen!  I have the Gold membership since I listen to 1-3 books per month, but here is a link to the free trial so you can see if you like it!



14.  Anastasia Brow Kit 
Perfect brows...every time.  Enough said ;)




13. Physicians Formula Concealer
And, this Physician's Formula concealer is the first concealer I've tried that doesn't get cakey around the eyes, it covers well, and it doesn't wear off during the day!  I have been using this concealer for years, and I may CRY if they ever discontinue it **knock on wood**



12.  Good Earth Sweet and Spicy Caffeine Free Tea
This is just about the only tea I drink!  It has a cinnamon sweet taste to it but NO sugar or sugar subsitutes - you will be amazed.  I love drinking this tea at night (caffeine free!) to curb my craving for nighttime sweets, and it's just cozy to have a cup of tea!  Make sure you try the K-cups...they have more flavor than the tea in teabags!



11.  Hydrafacial - I don't have a link to this one...just google "hydrafacial" in your area
BEST.  FACIAL.  EVER.  My skin always feels its best after a hydrofacial <3




10.  Nuggs Hydrating Mask
Speaking of hydration...here's what I use between facials on the days my skin feels a little dry.  It's my fav hydrating mask!  Great stocking stuffer idea :)



9.  Lularoe Leggings
Yes, I said it!  Lularoe leggings.  And, I have to say...I was kind of a hater at first.  I didn't understand all of the patterns and what the hype was about these leggings that everyone was going crazy over.  Then, I tried them.  And, the obsession began! lol  (I don't sell them, but my friend Gina Vee does, and she's offering gift cards.  Let her know I sent ya!)



8.  Kate Spade Studs
They're beautiful and match pretty much everything!



7.  Lumee Phone Case
This phone case is for selfies!  It surrounds your phone's perimeter with lights that dim and brighten.  Your selfies turn out picture perfect every time!




6.  Blinc Mascara
This mascara lengthens your eyelashes, doesn't smudge, and stays on ALL day long.  It forms little "tubes" around your eyelashes that are waterproof ...yet it comes off with water only.  How?  This mascara will not come off if you cry or splash water on your face, but in order to take it off, you put a generous amount of warm water on your lashes, let sit, and gently pull off the "tubes".  It's different than any mascara I've tried, and people always ask me HOW my lashes are so long when I wear it :)





5.  Permanent Makeup - Wake up with Makeup!
I've had permanent makeup since I was about 19yrs old.  I have it done very naturally so I wake up with makeup, but I can also add to it if I want to go out at night.  Just make sure if you decide to go forward with permanent makeup, do your research.  Not all permanent makeup is created equally.  Ask questions, and ask to see many photos of the artist's work.  My recommendation is:  The Leopard Lily Permanent Makeup Studio.  Here is a pic of my permanent makeup:  I have my eyebrows filled in a bit, and a tiny bit of eyeliner and lip color (all procedures were done 2+ years ago and fade over time).



4.  Chalean Extreme Workout and Meal Replacement
This workout and meal replacement got me into the BEST shape of my life after two babies.  I love it because it raises your heart rate with a series of weight training moves instead of the typical "jump up and down" cardio.  This girl doesn't love cardio!  I truly think it's important to follow a workout program you can enjoy enough to stick to because consistency = results.  Oh, and it helped that it's a unisex workout that hubby loved too!  This is the workout I plan to begin the first Monday in January for our NEW YEAR NEW YOU Health Bet - Online Health and Fitness $$$ Challenge!

Here's our first transformation!  I can't wait to get back to this! <3




3.  Instant Pot
I know you all have probably heard enough of me raving about this thing lol...but, it's seriously amazing.  The instant pot is a multi-cooker that can pretty much cook anything in record time.  I can't even tell you how many times I've forgotten to take meat out of the freezer for dinner that night, and we've had to order take out.  In the instant pot, you can pressure cook frozen chicken and a block of frozen ground turkey or beef in less than 30min.  Did I mention instead of baking spaghetti squash for 45min, you can pressure cook one in the Instant Pot for 6min?  Sold yet?  Everyone needs one of these!  And, as of today...it's on sale HERE.



2.  ZO-Medical Skincare by Obagi
I used to break out with cystic acne.  Ever since I start using this miracle stuff...I no longer have this problem!  It's amazing stuff.



1.  Michael Kors Backpack Purse
Hubby surprised me with this purse, and at first I felt bad that he spent the money because I wasn't sure how often I'd use something like this.  But, I love it!  I use it for business seminars, for weekends out with the kids, and pretty much every other day of the week!  It's cute and sporty.



Hope you all enjoyed my fav things! <3  Let me know if you decide to try any of them and lmk how you like them! :)

xoxo- Lindsey

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT