Friday, February 20, 2015

How to create a Meal Plan using the 21 Day Fix Container System

I've been getting this question often from my challengers and those who follow my like page:

How do I create a MEAL PLAN?  Meal planning can seem super confusing, but it doesn't have to be complicated.



First, create your list of favorite foods you like from each 21 Day Fix colored container.  Mark how many of each container you are allowed to consume each day based on your 21 Day Fix calorie bracket.  I am creating my meal plan based on my fav foods and a 1200 calorie bracket:


I created this video tutorial to show my challengers how I create my 21 Day Fix meal plans using the template I supply to them in our Challenge Group...it becomes SO easy once you get used to meal planning.  Hope it helps!! :)

**Hummus was mentioned in the video as a YELLOW...but, it is a BLUE.  Minor tweaks have been made on the finished meal plan to reflect that change :)  (oops!)

Finished Meal Plan:





Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT