Sunday, October 2, 2016

Meal Plan and Grocery List for the 21 Day Fix - Week 1

Could I BE more excited to create a meal plan that includes MEAT after completing The Ultimate Reset??  ((will update with results sometime tomorrow!))

Tomorrow we begin a balanced nutrition plan AND we've committed to starting the Max 30 workout, and I will be included some Country Heat since I LOVE dance cardio! :)

This Week's Meal Plan:



This Week's Grocery List:

This Week's Recipes:
VEGAN ZUCCHINI CASHEW SOUP
CHICKEN MARSALA
SPICY CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS
PALEO CHICKEN PARM
TURKEY BURGERS
PALEO CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP

Feel free to follow along with our weekly meal plans from our online accountability group!  If you love them, let me know, and I will continue to post :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT