Thursday, February 26, 2015

What is a 21 Day Fix / 21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge Group?

So, what exactly is a 
21 Day Fix / 21 Day Fix Extreme 
Challenge Group?

First, let me share something with you...

I've never been the type of person who LOVES working out.  I had actually tried P90x and Chalean Extreme on my own in the past after I had my second baby, and I completely and utterly FAILED.  The workouts were long, I made every excuse in the book to skip them because I seriously lacked support and accountability (and, well...because I didn't like working out lol), I had no clue what to eat so I was over-restricting my carbs and calories which made me feel terrible, and I wasn't losing weight so I gave up.  In fact...I've always been the type of person who doesn't finish things.  I had never finished a workout program in my life.  

After watching my friend go through a challenge group and seeing how amazing she looked afterwards I figured...let's do it...if you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done.  And, I wanted the type of results SHE had...and, she made it look so easy and so fun!  I was READY.  I was sick of feeling tired and uncomfortable in my own skin.  I was sick of not fitting into any of my clothes, dreading bathing suit season, and hiding from the camera for family photos (my mom had to dig to find this before pic of me because around this time I didn't take ANY pictures). I wanted my pre-baby body back!  But, I FEARED failure.  Joining a challenge group was definitely a huge leap outside of my comfort zone, but what other choice did I have?

So, I started.  And, I fell in LOVE with my Challenge Group process, the support from the people in it, I felt motivated and finally had the accountability I needed to succeed. For the first time EVER I finished something and actually saw results.  



At the same time I joined a challenge group, I also joined as a coach for extra accountability toward my own goals AND in hopes to better our family's finances.  After my challenge group, I knew I had made the right decision.  I am now paying it forward and coaching others through my version of the same type of group!  My challengers are loving the process, gaining new friends, and seeing results they never thought possible!!  That makes me SO excited!!! I am in love with my job and addicted to helping people.  I've created my challenge groups with a full curriculum to assure my challengers learn a lot, have fun, and ultimately have a great challenge group experience so I can help them become best version of themselves they can possibly be!!

Workout + Nutrition + Accountability + Support = Success!
That is what challenge groups are all about!

My favorite type of challenge group I currently run is a 21 Day Fix / 21 Day Fix Extreme challenge group.  We kickstart this group in a closed Facebook group that looks a little like this:



Only the members within the group can post within the group.
Only the members within the group can SEE the posts within the group.


We begin 7 days of "Prep Week".  

During Prep Week, I will teach you the ins and outs of our color coded nutrition system, I will also teach you what to eat and what not to eat, how to grocery shop for healthy foods, how to food prep to make your week easier, and how to create simple weekly meal plans.  You have the option to SHARE your food prep pics and meal plans with the group to win fun prizes!!


I will show you exactly how to take your measurements and before pictures so you can submit your results to the Beachbody Challenge for a free t-shirt and possible cash prizes!  (Don't worry, you don't have to share your before pictures with the group unless you choose to do so).

We ask and answer LOTS of questions before we begin so you know exactly what to do to get BEST results!
And, Day ONE begins...

Each day I will post 1 morning post to either motivate and inspire you to push towards your goal, to teach you my nutrition tips and share recipes, or to help you transform from the INSIDE out.


I will teach you how to overcome emotional eating, temptations, and I will teach you how to choose healthy options at restaurants.  We motivate and support each other, share successes, and help each other through obstacles.



We share lots of breakfast, lunch, dinner, 
and snack ideas!



We have mini challenges that will help you earn points towards prizes!



You will have my 1 on 1 support as your coach weekly OR daily depending on your choice.  I will hold you accountable to reach the goals you set out for yourself to reach! <3



JOIN US!


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT