Monday, June 22, 2015

Spaghetti Squash Tuna Casserole

Spaghetti Squash Tuna Casserole:
Ok, so this one came out of the blue!! We are going on vacation in 2 days and have very limited groceries! wink emoticon I googled "Spaghetti Squash and Tuna" and a similar recipe popped up! I used the ingredients we had on hand and altered the recipe a bit, and to my surprise, it was a hit! SO GOOD!

Ingredients:
2 packs of Tuna (in water)
2 cups of Cream of Mushroom Soup (low sodium and lower in fat -- I only had Campbell's on hand...because like I said, I was workin with what I had...but, Amy's Organic would be a better option)
Frozen Peas
1 Large Spaghetti Squash
1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 tsp tumeric powder
Topping:
Sprinkle of Panko Crumbs
Sprinkle of reduced fat Mozzarella Cheese

Directions:
Cut spaghetti squash in half (vertically), and scoop out seeds.
Place 1 TBS of water on a plate, and place spaghetti squash face down on the plate. Microwave for 12min. Let sit for about 5min (will be HOT!)
Mix all ingredients (excluding the topping) and scooped out spaghetti squash in a medium casserole dish.
Bake for 20min.
Add topping and bake for another 10min.



No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT