Monday, May 16, 2016

Paleo Egg Muffin Frittatas

Paleo Friendly Egg Muffin Frittatas

Quick, easy, meal prep breakfast!!!  As you all know...I love anything that will simplify my life :D  And, I love these little muffins because you can put different ingredients in each and make them family friendly :)  I kept mine strictly paleo, and I added mozzarella and parm to my hubby's.  These would be great for kids too!!

((FYI - next time I will use foil or silicone liners to cut down on the MESS))



So, here we go:

Ingredients:
1 TBS coconut oil
12 eggs
6 TBS coconut milk
1/2 Onion
2 small zucchinis
1 cup broccoli
1 cup Low sodium ham
Salt and Pepper to taste
Avocado (optional)


How to:
Pre heat oven to 350
Heat pan to medium high heat
Add coconut oil
Saute broccoli while chopping onion and zucchini
Add in onion and zucchini
Cover and let soften
Add in ham.
Mix eggs, coconut milk, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl

Fill muffin pan with veggies and ham
Pour egg mixture over the veggies and ham.  Fill almost to top (but leave a little room for rising)
Place muffin pan in oven for 20-24 min until cooked all the way through.



Store in ziplock bags in fridge or freezer!!  :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT