Tuesday, August 23, 2016

SPOTLIGHT Challenger of the Week: Melissa Kay Diaz


This week's SPOTLIGHT Challenger of the Week is MELISSA DIAZ!!!  I love Melissa's energy, enthusiasm and NO EXCUSES attitude!  Here is what she had to say after her first week within our group <3

WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE YOU WERE READY FOR CHANGE? 
I just wasn't happy where I was at in my life. My career is advancing but everything else was in a downward spiral. My eating was out of control, and I just felt tired and gross all the time, not to mention all of my clothes looked not so great on me. I knew I needed a change! 



WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS, AND WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT TO YOU?
My goals are to get back into a fitness routine so I have more energy and feel better about myself. I also needed to kick the bad eating habits, and make a consistent pattern of choosing healthy, not fast. 

AFTER WEEK 1, ARE YOU FEELING / SEEING RESULTS?
I'm definitely feeling results! My energy levels have been off the charts and I feel so much more ready for the day having a plan made. I'm sleeping better, eating better, and I've even been able to cut out coffee and dairy without even missing it! 


WHAT IS YOUR FAV PART ABOUT BEING IN A CHALLENGE GROUP?
I love having a place to share my excitement with people in the same situation. We are all on this journey together and provide even better feedback and encouragement than anyone else! 

HOW HAS A CHALLENGE GROUP HELPED YOU?
It's helped me keep on track by tapping into that competitive nature and giving me a great source of accountability. Also, having daily posts and check ins keeps my interest up! 


NON-SCALE VICTORY:  
I'm feeling slimmer and it's only been 1 week!!!  I'm already feeling changes!!

HOW WILL YOU FEEL WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOALS?
When I reach my goals, I will feel stronger, healthier, and better in my own skin! <3


 CONGRATS Melissa!!!  Keep rockin it girly!! <3

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE GROUP:  

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT