Tuesday, August 30, 2016

SPOTLIGHT - Challenger of the Week - Connie Ketelhut


Congrats to our Challenger of the Week - Connie Ketelhut!!!  Connie is a huge encourager and support system for everyone within our group!  There hasn't been ONE day she hasn't shown up and participated.  She's embracing the group, feeling happy, and seeing results! <3

Here is what Connie had to say:


WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE YOU WERE READY FOR CHANGE?
I'm getting older and my body is feeling it. So, totally selfish reasons!


WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS, AND WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT TO YOU?
My goals are to be healthy, fit, trim, and sexy! They are important to me because I haven't felt that way in a long time. I miss it!

AFTER WEEK 2, ARE YOU SEEING / FEELING RESULTS?
I see results in my clothes and the way they fit. I feel better physically just moving more.


WHAT IS YOUR FAV PART ABOUT BEING IN A CHALLENGE GROUP?
Interacting with others facing my same struggles and are owning up to it is my favorite part of being in a challenge group.

HOW HAS A CHALLENGE GROUP HELPED YOU?
I love the challenge group because everyone participating pushes me to be a better me.






HOW WILL YOU FEEL ONCE YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
When I reach my goals I will feel accomplished. And sexy!! LOL



Fill out my online form.

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT